REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) #018-003
VRE FARE MEDIA SALES
The Virginia Railway Express (VRE) is soliciting proposals to establish a Contract with one (1) qualified and experienced Contractor to sell VRE fare media through a web-based online ordering and ticket-by-mail program.
Proposals will be considered from qualified and experienced companies who are regularly established in the business of managing the sale of tickets and other fare media and in the judgment of VRE are financially responsible. Through prior work performed, Offerors must be able to show evidence of reliability, ability, experience, facilities and personnel to perform the work.
The RFP will be available beginning August 17, 2017 from VRE’s website at http://www.vre.org. At the website, select “Procurement.”
If potential Offerors are accessing a copy of the RFP via VRE’s website, be advised that it is your responsibility to monitor this site for any addenda. Failure to submit signed addenda may be grounds to declare your proposal non-responsive. If there is a question about the closing date, the date printed on the RFP is the most current.
An optional pre-proposal meeting will be held on August 28, 2017 at 2:00 P.M. EST at the VRE Offices, located at 1500 King Street, Suite 202, Alexandria, VA 22314.
Any changes to the solicitation as a result of the pre-proposal meeting will be issued through a written addendum to the solicitation.
Proposals are due September 13, 2017 at 2:00 P.M. EST.
Inquiries regarding this Request for Proposals should be directed to:
Manager of Purchasing and Contract Administration
Virginia Railway Express
1500 King Street, Suite 202
Alexandria, VA 22314-2730
Telephone/Fax: (703) 838-5441
- Posted August 17, 2017Part I - RFP Information
- Posted August 17, 2017Part III - General Information, Instructions and Conditions for Offerors
- Posted August 17, 2017Part IV - Utilization of Disadvantaged Business Enterprises and Small Business Concerns
- Posted August 17, 2017Part V - Proposal Requirements
- Posted August 17, 2017Part VI - Evaluation of Proposals, Contract Award and Contract Execution
- Posted August 17, 2017Part VII - Contract Deliverables
- Posted August 17, 2017Part VIII - Documents, Exhibits and Other Attachments
- Posted August 17, 2017Attachment V.1 - General Provisions
- Posted August 17, 2017Attachment V.2 - General Terms and Conditions for Non-Professional Services
- Posted August 17, 2017Attachment V.3 - Representations and Certifications
- Posted August 17, 2017Attachment V.4 - Cost Proposal and Schedule of Costs
Pre-Proposal Meeting Attendees
- Posted August 28, 2017Pre-Proposal Meeting Attendees
Questions and Answers
- Posted September 1, 2017Questions and Answers
Addendum No. 1
- Posted September 1, 2017Addendum No. 1
Notice to Offerors
- Posted September 22, 2017Notice to Offerors