VRE offers many ways for riders to communicate with us. Have a question, comment or concern?
Automated Service Information
For safety or security concerns, late train information, holiday schedules, comments or suggestions, you can reach the Virginia Railway Express automated phone system 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Comment (Regarding VRE Personnel)
- Lost Tickets / Lost I.D.
- Lost Items
- Train Information Concerns
- Station Concerns
- Ticket Vending Machine Concerns
- Civil Rights - Title VI Info & Complaint Form
- Security Blanket Form
- Individuals with Disabilities Reduced Fare Application
- Youth Reduced Fare Application
- Senior Citizens Reduced Fare Application
- Group Travel Request Form
- Free Ride Certificate Request Form
- VRE Mobile Help/Feedback
- Request for Ticket Exchange
- Request for Refund of Tickets
Virginia Railway Express
1500 King Street Suite 202
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Phone: (703) 684-1001
Fax: (703) 684-1313
TTY: (703) 684-0551
All other concerns should be emailed to our customer service department at email@example.com.